This contest is now CLOSED!
Have you ever come across a product or website that is just so neat, so cool, so completely you that you don’t understand how you didn’t know about it’s existence? That is how I felt the first time I clicked over to Kat in the Hat Designs — an online store with all sorts of products that have customizable, original artwork on them. You’ll find custom invitations, T-shirts, announcements, aprons, as well as artwork all to purchase. I am especially in love with the page where you can customize your own patchwork tee with your choice of artwork and name — you can even chose the color or colors of the patchwork that you would like.
Hubby and I clicked around the Kat in the Hat website for over an hour, trying to decide on the perfect T shirt for Little AG. We eventually settled on one the new Patchwork Tees (seen above) with her name on it where each letter was a different patchwork pattern. It is even more adorable than I thought it would be, and the t-shirt itself is very soft. Just in time for the holiday, I’m also a fan of this adorable, customizable 4th of July shirt:
- Go to the Kat in the Hat Designs Website and look around. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me what t-shirt your would choose if you won, or if you choose a customized t-shirt — tell me what it would look like!
- Please leave a valid email address if you would like to be contacted if you win. Otherwise, winners are posted here and on Prizey Fetch.
- If the winner does not respond within 72 hours I will choose a different winner.
- US entries only please!!!
- Earn extra credit! Choose one of the following for ONE extra credit entry. Any further attempts to woo me will be disqualified!
- Write about this giveaway and send me the link in a separate post.
- Subscribe to my feed and let me know about it in a separate post.
That’s it! This contest will end on July 10th, 2008 at 11:59pm CST and the winners will be chosen via random.org. Good luck!