This contest is now closed. Please check out our contests page for the most recent contests and giveaways.
I took Little AG to play at an indoor playground the other day, and it was one of those places where you set your kid’s shoes in one of those shoe holders right inside the door — along with the other 100 pairs of shoes from the other kids. Well, Little AG rarely wears shoes anyway, so I actually managed to leave the place and go to lunch and never realize we were missing them. When I went back to look for them, they were easy to spot among the other 100, because the bright purple labels inside of them clearly had Little AG’s name printed on them, along with a sweet little butterfly.
Don’t start thinking that I’m all clever-like, and that I had developed a way to keep track of her stuff, or that I had purchased some sort of special shoes for her with her name in them. Nope, it’s much more simple than that. Mabel’s Labels, a great company out of Canada, had shipped us a bevy of labels for everything under the sun. We have the multi-purpose labels as well, which we stuck on her sippy cups so that they wouldn’t get mixed up at playdates. They have been through the dishwasher multiple times, and they have really held up. I like to say that they “take a lickin’ and keep on stickin'”. But, that’s just me. It’s ok, I revel in my cheesyness.
Mabel’s Sticky Labels and Skinny-Minis™ can be used for toys, dishes, bottles and more. Shoe Labels are extra tough and fit nicely on the insole of boots, shoes and more. Bag Tags are sturdy metal tags that are perfect for labeling school bags, diaper bags and other luggage. Their labels are designed to deliver maximum durability – they will withstand the dishwasher, microwave and UV rays for years to come.
Win It! Mabel’s Labels has graciously offered one lucky CSC reader a chance to win the Ultimate Back-to-School Combo Pack – ($39.00 value!) for a pack of 40 Skinny-Minis™, 50 Tag-Mates™, 16 Shoe Labels, and 2 Bag Tags. The winner can choose their color combination – True Blue: berry blue, ocean blue, sky blue. Juicy Citrus: orange, lemon, lime. Tickled Pink. Pack in Black
To win, just follow the easy peasy rules below:
- Visit Mabel’s Labels and come back here to leave a comment on this post telling me which of their other great products you think you would use the most.
- Earn extra credit! You may do these for extra entries.
- Blog about this giveaway and send me the link in a separate post.
- Subscribe to my feed and let me know about it in a separate post.
- Stumble my main webpage (not this post please, but www.chicshopperchick.com) and leave me your Stumble Upon name in a separate post.
- Favorite Chic Shopper Chick on Technorati. There is a button in my right sidebar, and let me know about it in a in a separate post.
- Add me to your blog roll. Not just my button in your sidebar, I’d love to be on your blog roll! Let me know about it in a separate post!
That’s it! Good luck! Oh, and the official rules and legal jargon are below.
US entries only, winner will be chosen via random.org at the end of the contest. Winners are posted here and on Prizey Fetch, please leave a valid email address or blog address if you’d like to be contacted should you win. Winner has 72 hours to claim their prize. This contests ends at 11:59 pm CST on September 11th, 2008.