This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Ramblers Way Farm. All opinions are 100% mine.
Just the word makes me think of the itchy, scratchy, uncomfortable bulky sweaters that I was forced to wear as a child. I won’t even mention the horrific patterns that they came in. It’s just that I wonder – why was wool always so uncomfortable? It always seemed too hot, too scratchy – never the cozy feel that one hopes for in the winter.
Now, imagine a wool that can keep you cool as well as warm. A wool so soft that it feels amazing next to your skin. That’s Rambler’s Way wool – wool “re-imagined”. Check out this Next-to-Skin scoop neck tee – it looks amazing, soft, and so comfortable (I’m actually drooling over it over here – what a perfect basic tee that I would wear all of the time. Seriously. ALL. OF. THE. TIME.)
If you want to try it for yourself, you can request a fabric sample on their website. In the meantime, let me tell you what I learned about Rambler’s Way – and why their wool is the bomb dot com!
- Wool doesn’t wrinkle that easily, or soil easily. It’s naturally resistant to those things, which means you get extra wear out of your Rambler’s Way products.
- Wool is a renewable fiber – means it’s good for the earth and for us too!
- The wool is enzyme treated to resist shrinking when you do toss it in the wash!
- Natural, non-synthetic – no chemicals on this wool, baby!
- Made from American Rambouillet wool, the backbone of the American sheep industry – means it’s USA made – good for the economy.
- Rambouillet wool is superfine – best for garments like the ones that Rambler’s Way makes.
So what do you think? Does this make you reconsider your perception of wool?
I know it made me reconsider mine!