I am in love with Christmas. I’m the total opposite of a the Grinch. The Grinch hates everything about Christmas, and I love everything about it.
So, considering that this is the first Christmas my fiance’, myself, and our two children will all be together as a family – I really, really wanted it to be special and feel completely magical. My favorite thing by far about the Christmas Holiday, is the tree and the way that it smells. Nothing quite says Christmas to me like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree.
Until I smelled my first live Christmas wreath from Lynch Creek Farm.
I immediately knew it would become a tradition for our new little family.
The wreath was shipped to us wrapped beautifully in a red box. When the UPS man walked up carrying it, I squealed “ooh! Is that our wreath?” and he said “It sure smells like it!” He was so right. Even the box smelled amazing. He said he was sad to part with it – it had been making his truck smell good all day!
Audrey Grace and I excitedly started opening the box. The first thing I noticed, besides the amazing smell, were the easy to follow care instructions for our wreath!
The wreath was carefully wrapped in plastic with a packet of information. It was simple to lift it carefully from the box and slip the plastic off of it.
As if it wasn’t easy enough, I simply lifted it from here and hung it on the wreath hanger on the door. Voila. Morgan came home and stuck his face right in it to inhale the wonderful scent – he was giddy with excitement. He has vivid childhood memories of having real Christmas wreaths so seeing this gorgeous wreath on the door made him a bit nostalgic.
You know it’s a big deal when he tweets about it. And I thought I would be the one who was most excited!
So how about you? Do you want your very own live wreath to convey your holiday cheer? Awesome. I have one to giveaway, thanks to Lynch Creek Farm!
MANDATORY ENTRY METHOD:
- Visit Lynch Creek Wreaths and tell me what wreath (besides the Country Christmas and Snowbound Wreath) you’d choose if you won!
EXTRA ENTRY METHODS (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH):
- Like Lynch Creek Wreaths on Facebook. (1 entry)
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Tweet this contest (button at the top of the page – make sure you add @ErikaB to your tweet so I can track it!). (1 entry)
- Share this contest on Facebook! Leave me a comment so I can verify!
- Like Chic Shopper Chick on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Like Design Public on Facebook. (1 entry)
- List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to “home” posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
No purchase necessary to win. Contest only valid for residents of the US. Winner to be chosen by random.org on or after December 6th. Winner has 48 hours to respond to notification email or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: Lynch Creek Wreaths sent me a wreath to review. They are providing another one for giveaway!