Last week we got something in the mail that I was so so excited about. Pony Sisters Ponchos turned my sweet Little AG into the most adorable version of little red riding hood EVER! We got this awesome red fleece poncho for Little AG to try out and we just love it (and she loves how it flies behind her when she runs!). Even though the product was developed in Seattle (brrrrr) the fleece is actually the perfect material for our relatively warm weather year-round here in Louisiana. Rare is the day when we need something other than a light jacket (it’s SO depressing, really) so this is the perfect way to keep her warm. She can’t take it off, but it also doesn’t bother her like a jacket would because it’s not bulky and doesn’t get in the way. Oh, and have I mentioned how irresistibly cute it is? I’m just sayin’.
Some cool things about Pony Sisters Ponchos that you should know: It is a mom-owned, mom-developed, and mom-run company (I love Mompreneurs!). The idea for their ponchos came about because the owner’s daughter hated to wear jackets. Her mom sewed her a fleece poncho to wear to keep her warm, and they started getting stopped everywhere they went to ask where they got it. (Because, as I have already mentioned, it is so stinkin’ cute!) It was one of those “ah ha!” moments, and the idea for Pony Sisters Ponchos was born.
Oh yeah, it even has pockets on the inside of the poncho to keep little hands warm. Even cooler, the pockets aren’t visible from the outside of the poncho, so it makes you feel all secret-agent-like. Little AG has just recently discovered the joy of pockets, so this has provided lots of entertainment for us.
The ponchos are extremely well made and look very professional. I can say with 100% certainty that I know you will love these ponchos as much as we do. When Little AG grows out of her small, we are promptly buying a Medium, and then the rest of the sizes. I can already tell that this will be one of our wardrobe staples!
Ok, gush gush gush. Gushing is complete. How about winning one? Would you like that? I thought you might. Just follow these easy-peasy rules below to enter:
- Head over to Pony Sisters Ponchos and pick out your favorite poncho. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me which one you would love to have for the little poncho-wearer in your life!
- Earn extra credit! You may do these for extra entries.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back here. Tell me about it in a separate post.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed via email or in a reader and tell me about it in a separate post.
- Stumble my main webpage (www.chicshopperchick.com) and leave me your Stumble Upon name in a separate post.
- Favorite Chic Shopper Chick on Technorati (there is a “Fave this Blog” button in my right sidebar) and let me know about it in a in a separate post.
- Add me to your blog roll. Not just my button in your sidebar, I’d love to be on your blog roll! Let me know about it in a separate post!
That’s it! Good luck! Oh, and the official rules and legal jargon are below.
Oh, and psssst — have you heard about our Pink Dyson Giveaway? There is still time to enter! You can also win a copy of the Naked Brothers Band Season 2, or a complete Holiday Card Package from Tiny Prints.
US entries only, winner will be chosen via random.org at the end of the contest. Winners are posted here and on Prizey Fetch, please leave a valid email address or blog address if you’d like to be contacted should you win. Winner has 72 hours to claim their prize. This contests ends at 11:59 pm CST on October 30th, 2008.