Ok, I’ve already ranted and raved over my extreme love for it in my Christmas Gift Guide for kids, but it’s worth another mention here: one of my favorite picks for Christmas this year is, beyond a doubt, the Cherry Blossom Market. We have one of these at my house (I just couldn’t wait until Christmas to give it to Little AG – it looked like so much fun!) and it has been a fun activity for us daily since we broke open the box. Speaking of opening the box, it was very easy to put together, though I did take the time to read the instructions for once (rather out of character for me!) but it was in one piece in a flash (when I saw the small box I was slightly worried). The fabric that it is made out of seems easy enough to wipe clean, and at the most, needs a sponge with some warm, soapy water on it.
And really, what little girl doesn’t dream of owning her own little store! Now they can with the Cherry Blossom Market from Playskool — perfect for those of us who want to give our little ones a playhouse of their own, but with limited space. A smaller addition to the Dream Town collection (we also love the Rose Petal Cottage, but it’s twice the size, therefore it would take up twice the amount of room in my house!) this sweet and playful market will not disappoint! I love the beautiful fabric walls of the Playskool Cherry Blossom Market — one side is adorned with flowers and the other functions as the inside of the market itself. Little AG especially loves “serving” mommy outside of the walk-up window or helping me to pick out some fresh produce at the Cherry Blossom Market Produce Stand. When we’re finished, we sit down and enjoy some special Scoop ‘N Smile Ice Cream! Oh, and did I mention it comes with a cash register and even some play money? We love it!
I am confident that your little grocers will love this toy as much as we do, and they would love to find this from Santa Claus come Christmas morning! It’s on sale at Amazon right now (link above) for only $35.99 (and free shipping!) which I feel like is one of the best deals that you can possibly get this Holiday Season!
Even better, would you like to win a Cherry Blossom Market to give as a gift? Follow the easy-peasy rules below and you could be playing “shop” on Christmas morning!
- Leave a comment here telling me why you’d like to win. A little effort please, no “Enter me” or “I wanna win” type of entries will be accepted.
- Earn extra credit! You may do these for extra entries.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back here. Tell me about it in a separate comment.
- Visit my friends Kristin at An Ordinary Life and Christine at From Dates to Diapers and leave them each a comment. Come back here and leave two comments to let me know you did so.
- Follow me on Twitter. Tell me about it in a separate comment.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed via email or in a reader and tell me about it in a separate comment.
- Stumble my main webpage (www.chicshopperchick.com) and leave me your Stumble Upon name in a separate comment.
- Add me to your blog roll. Not just my button in your sidebar, I’d love to be on your blog roll! Let me know about it in a separate comment!
That’s it! Good luck! Oh, and the official rules and legal jargon are below.
US entries only, winner will be chosen via random.org at the end of the contest. Winners are posted here and on Prizey Fetch, please leave a valid email address or blog address if you’d like to be contacted should you win. Winner has 72 hours to claim their prize. This contest ends at 11:59 pm CST on December 12th, 2008.